My Birthday Wishlist!!!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Picture I yanked from Kimora Lee Simmons' twitter.

My birthday is next Friday, September 23. I will be a young, vibrant, fabulous 34, hunty!!! Yass Ma'am!!!

I always buy myself something for my birthday, big or small. So I'm wish listing trying figure out what to get. I won't be spending alot of money, unless I have a serious cash windfall by then.:/

Here we go:

-My family to be intact, healthy, and alive.

-My children to be on 'Green' ( If you have elementary children, you know what I'm talking about)

-To be alive, healthy and happy on my birthday

Ok now for the material lusting.....

-New comforter, sheets, and pillows

-Books ( Peace From Broken Pieces, Design Sponge At Home, Secrets of Stylists, Parisian Chic to name a few)

-Savor ( on Etsy) order

-Michael's Gift Card

-Essie Carry On and Very Structured

-Sephora Gift Card

-Garlic Noodles and Lettuce Wraps from PF Changs

-a SLICE of cake with the Raspberry filling from Publix:)

-an Edible Arrangement

-Jimmy Choo perfume

-cards, well wishes, kisses, hugs:)

For some reason, I now want a iPad. Don't ask me why...I'm so out of digital touch...what edition is it on now 2nd?

I know that you don't see any makeup ( other than polish) or clothes...eh, I have so much makeup...stuff I haven't even used, I don't need anything. I'm really into skincare, fragrance and bath stuff at the moment. Plus, there are no clothes on the list....welp, I have a Fall Fashion Wishlist coming soon as the temperature drops for good!

I hope to have a GIVEAWAY on that day too! Why not give on the day God gave you to the world?!?:)))




0 comments: