Sorry peeps...have nothing today. It's one of those days... But I did jack this Meme from Dilly's MySpace Bulletin...I don't think she'll mind.:)
1. Favorite country song? Don't have one and I live in the Upstate of South Carolina,go figure.
2. Last thing you bought? Gas for the Corolla
3. Last time you got flowers?Wow, it has been a long time. My aunt sent me flowers last Valentines' Day
4. Do you share a toothbrush with your significant other?Ew, no.Even if i had one.
5. One of your stuffed animals' names as a kid?Teddy the TeddyBear. It was brought on a plane by my great aunt on my first Christmas in 1977. Still got it. Its in the boys room and they won't touch it!
7. Favorite day of the week?I don't have one. They all seem like the same day with the same responsibilities
8. Favorite Sundae topping?hot caramel. like my men:)
9. Did you take Piano lessons?yes...for like a month. I was already playing like four other instrustments.
10. T.V. show you secretly enjoy?Dog the Bounty Hunter
11. Date someone older or younger?Older. I've always been into older men:) lol
12. One place you could travel to right now?New York.To eat and shop til' I drop and visit my family.
14. Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem?nope
15. Best job you ever had?Seriously, I loved working at Ann Taylor because most of the people I worked with were my friends and we hung out and stuff and we were all addicted to fashion.
16. What is the last thing you do before you go to sleep every night?Check the boys.
17. Ever been in a car accident?I had a wreck in the snow coming back to school in 1996 on the Hwy 321( McConnell's Hwy/Cherry Rd).
18. What age is this exciting life over for you?I think that was 26.When I got pregnant.
9. Favorite shoes you have EVER owned?I had these black platform sandals from Nine West back in 1997-1998 that my momma bought me from Nine West full price. She never buys anything full price. I wore those sandals til the straps broke. I had this ON Grecian like sandals with a bamboo soles and they wrapped up your leg in silver about two years ago. wore those out too. And...I got some black flip-flops for the GAP that wear all summer.
20. Were you ever in a school talent show?No, I was a nerd and I would have gotten picked on since I was the black girl that everyone accused of "acting white".( Sorry for bitterness)
21. Allergic to?Penicillin
22. Favorite fruit?Strawberries!!! and Fiji Apples and Cantaloupe with salt!
24. Do you shampoo first in the shower or soap?soap then shampoo
26. Do you scream on roller coasters?Hell yes!
27. Who was your first prom date?Dewayne Walton. We went to the 8th grade prom and the Senior High School Prom. He was like my best friend!
28. Who was your first roommate? Melanie Hyman. We were in this program called STEP together @ the WU the summer before our freshman year. She was really sweet!! Hey Mel!
29. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk for the first time?I don't remember. I don't remember when I started to drink. It takes a LOT to get me drunk. I got a dude's liquor tolerance.
30. What was your first job?Sales Associate @ Paramounts Carowinds
31.what was your first car?1978 Plymouth Champ. I was 13.
33. Who was your first grade teacher?Mrs.Kirkley
34. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? I went to NY with my Grandma and my cousin Shonda in 1982.We had to drive all the way to Charlotte to catch the flight because GSP( Greenville-Spartanburg) was a regional airport that didn't fly into NY. We flew at night.
35. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?Nobody. I'm so like that. I never want to bother people with my problems.
photo: my personal collection. It's some random photo from like two years ago.:)