Now that you know…what will you do? How you can get involved!
CURLS™ loves their customers and are counting on them to play a role in this new and exciting venture. By becoming a CURLS™ Environista, customers are showing their commitment to the three “R’s”: Recycle, Reuse, and Refill. For example, instead of purchasing a new bottle of product every time they run out, CURLS™ asks their Environistas to instead buy the larger value sized 32 oz. products to refill the bottles they already have.
CURLS™ Environistas will be rewarded for their efforts through becoming members of the CURLS™ VIP Club, receiving little gifts like plantable postcards, T-Shirts, promotions, discounts, and more!
· Become a CURLS Environista one of two ways:
1. When you place your next order at www.curls.biz you will be able to select a box at checkout that says “I want to become and Environista!” or
2. To sign up before your next purchase Go to www.curls.biz and click on Login on the upper right hand corner of the home page. You will need to sign into your account or create a new account. Next select Account from the upper right hand corner of the page andSelect Modify Profile. Select the box that says “I want to become and Environista!”
· Do One Thing…You can make a lasting impact just by changing one thing that you do. Change brings change.
· Purchase our 32 oz sized products and use them to refill your smaller bottles. This will reduce the amount of packaging you use!
· Help the CURLS Street team meet their goal of raising $2000.00 to donate to New York Cares. Click Donate Now! Every dollar donated to New York Cares equals $6 in service to the community. Visitwww.newyorkcares.org to learn more. Every bit helps!
· Spread the word-Share this info with 5 of your curly friends.
Now that you are Aware how our choices in beauty products effect the environment tell me what your "one small change" will be?
For example, I have a 'Use It Up' Challenge for myself to use up all the half used beauty products under my bathroom sick them recycle the plastic properly
Leave in the comments section what your beautiful "one small change" will be and win a Curls T-Shirt ( above)!
The winner will be chosen next Monday April 26, 2010!!