Of course I love my children and most of the time, my mother....but loving something or someone can be hard for me. I go hard on the loyalty...its almost a negative and can be a problem. I've been stuck in relationships, friendships, products for years because of loyalty. But are Loyalty and Love interchangeable? eh...discuss.:)
1) I love Buffalo Wing sauce. Pizza Hut's "Medium" sauce...mannnn....I could DRINK that stuff...What the hell is in it!??!
2) I love nail polish. This a hard love because I HATE expensive polish ( like in the $8, $9, $10 range) but I'm a slave to OPI.
3) I love the history of the interstate system, "dead malls", defunct retail stores, and supermarkets. The life of a quirky former history major.
4) I love thrifting but I LOVE new clothes. I will thrift because its fun, thrilling and necessary but I love the snap of a new tag coming off a shirt or scuff free shoes out of the box.
5) I love my Grandma aka Granny aka "Ms Ida Jane". She's been gone since 1996. I feel like she needs to be here. How would she feel about me being a mother and other things. She could cook, dress, cuss you out and never left the house without a fab pair of sunglasses.
6)I love Wikipedia and all of its untrue splendor. Ask any library assistant or librarian how they feel about Wikipedia. Coming from this former library assistant, it saved me alot of time from messing around in that dusty reference area.
7) I love the first day of school. I can't wait for it to come...its like Christmas Day!!!! I'm going drop them off soon as the doors open to that bitch. Yesssss!!!!
8) I love The Whispers...in case you don't know, they are a R&B group that's been performing since the 60s. I'm birthday mates with the two lead singers, its kismet. lol!
9) I love coffee. pressed. cream and sugar. maybe on ice. from Starbucks.