Google+ Badge

Discover( and not the card that pays you back)!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Over the last couple of days,I've discovered so many new things that have quickly become obssessions.It's been a rough week and a half but it nothing like some new to brightening your spirits:

Giantstep.net- My beautiful blogging buddy Miss Kim introduced me to this awesome website that has a jukebox full of great music by Esthero,Adriana Evans, Incognito,Ledisi and my new girl crush Alice Smith.I can not wait to her album comes out!!!

Vanity Fair- We get this mag at the library and because I can be very visually persuaded I normally don't read it. But I saw the June issue with Anderson Cooper and an article abt Nicole Richie and I bought it on a whim.It was some of the best reading I have done in a long time.There is article about Dubai that is so intriguing i read it twice.

Wet N Wild Mega Plump in 587- a great sheer fuschia lip gloss that goes on really pretty and is not sticky at all.

brokeback mountain by Annie Proulx- didn't know it was a book til it arrived at the library and its only 54 pages long.

Grilled Chili Lime Corn on the Cob- My mom grilled on Monday and I decided to do some grilled corn with some flaved butter. I got the recipe out of Fitness Mag June 2006 but here's the same recipe from the Whole Foods website.
http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/sidedish/corn_grilledchililimebutter.html


Young Black and Fabulous- I'm already obssessed with celebrity gossip but black folks celebrity gossip is even better and my girl Natasha puts it down! It's crazy addictive!


Love ya!

J

1 comments:

Miss Kim on 6:49 AM said...

Thanks for the shout out!!! Giant Step IS awesome. I can't wait for Alice Smith's cd to drop either. Vanity Fair is a really good read but I only pick it up when the cover has someone interesting.