Beauty Score Part I!

Sunday, August 13, 2006


The CVS' in my town are strange. Ever so often, I will go into the one on Boyce St. and it will have a shopping cart of products marked down 75%.And it will be stuff that is regular priced everywhere else. Well, yesterday I went in hunting down the September 2006 Edition of Essence with Beyonce on the cover and there it was, the 75% shopping cart.It had Loreal and Skin Effects by Dr.Jeffery Dover Microdermabrasion kits for 6.25,Olay Deep Cleansing Masks for 2.00, Neutrogena Cellulite kits for 5.00. Insanity!I grab the mask and Skin Effects kit. I also got Wet N Wild 666 lip liner for my growing red lipsick addiction. Big Thanks in Lianne over at themakeupgirl for the recommendation.

I want to give a huge shout out to Carla at Product Girl who featured my voicemail on her podcast. I loveher blog and her very informative podcasts!

Buried Treasure of the Day!( above): Loreal Aqua Proof Creme Eyeshadow in Eternal Emerald.I got this in the 75% shopping cart at CVS some time ago. So pretty! I paired it with another Aqua Proof Shadow in Limitless Latte.

I'm finally finishing up Last Night A DJ Saved My Life by Lyah Beth Leflore. I'll try to have a mini "review" of it tomorrow. All I will say is "interesting"...

Later!

J

0 comments: