Fall Fragrance Round Up Part One!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006


Yesterday I wore Armani Mania for Women even though I couldn't smell it because of this stupid a** cold( sorry,I hate being sick.) Today,I'm wearing mark.Karmala. which is sweet and warm and smells good when you are wearing a sweater. So it definetly reminds me of fall approaching and I must update my fragrance for the season.Here's my top new picks:

Stacked Style Baroque Bleu
Baby Phat Golden Goddess( spending all of my b'day money on this! and Live Luxe)
JLO Live Luxe
Kiehls Musk
I'll probably have more as the season progresses!


Pulling out the Closet:

Prada Eau de Toilette
mark. Hollywood Pink
mark.Karmala
Noa
Stila Creme Bouquet
Carol's Daughter Almond Cookie
Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy
The Body Shop Ananya
Estee Lauder Youth Dew Tom Ford Edition
Ines de la Fressange


J

5 comments:

Marcy on 5:16 PM said...

What's the differecne between J.Lo Live and the new Live Luxe perfumes? Is there one?

Unknown on 6:20 PM said...

yes, There is a live and live luxe which is her new one. I like all her fragrance except Still.

Marcy on 9:39 PM said...

RYC: I have the passion fruit one (VS gloss), too, it's delicious. =)

Avin on 1:09 PM said...

I still really love Noa for some reason. Do they even sell it anymore?

Unknown on 2:23 PM said...

I've saw it at Dillards and a Fragrance Outlet.But I got mine from Ebay:)