Review:Lucy B Stung Lips Fresh Juice Lip Gloss

Monday, February 05, 2007






I'm simply crazy over these new lipglosses sent from Lucy B this weekend!



Lucy B Stung Lips Fresh Juice Lip Gloss in Tigerlily and Hibiscus- On Saturday I paired Tigerlily up with my Tarte Cheek Stain in Flush for a windy trip out the bookstore. It look rosy and bright, almost like the wind caused it! Tigerlily has a alot of pigment and is true to color in the tube. After a Cafe' Au Lait at Cafe Ishi, I applied Hibiscus, and it look just as pretty. I need more colors now especially Coconut Kiss and Glamourama. Please believe what Lucy B tells you,




Designed to create a fuller, smoother pout! You'll be fresh and confident wearing this winning formula infused with Lucy B's magical confidence enhancing Australian Flower essences, Fresh Juice was Nominated for a CEW award in the USA.






I was also was blessed to try Lucy B Stung Lips Tinted Lip Balm in Chocolate and Nudie. I give a review on that later!!

Update: You can purchase Lucy B at Select Victoria's Secret,select Nordstroms,Studio at Fred Segal Santa Monica,select beauty apothecaries, www.beautyhabit.com and www.lucybcosmetics.com!





Jamie














0 comments: