Lest Us Not Forget...

Thursday, July 19, 2007


Yesterday was digging thru my eyeshadow drawer for some bronze deep bronze colors. I love a bronze/gold/eye and face. I think I can do one about 10 different ways. I fell upon one of my long lost favs, Revlon Illuminance Creme Eyeshadow Quads in Khaki Suede. I remember back when I live in the Rock, I used to kill the Wild Orchids for a perfect smoky purple eye. The key for me was to layer the creme shadows with powder shadows in similar colors for the long lasting and intense look. I put that khaki Suede on with a couple MAC piggies in Tan and Chocolate and really didn't look like I was going to work at a grocery store for the day!

photo:www.revlon.com

PS!! There's a $2 off coupon on the Revlon website for any color product!!!


Jamie

2 comments:

yummy411 on 9:59 AM said...

pardon me, but it's been a while and you KNOW i'm a commenting fool!

i love these shadows too especially one i got from the rec of an essence magazine (can't remember the name) but for the life of me, i don't know what to do to make them not crease!? any suggestions.. cuz the colors are sooooooo perfect for a spunky neutral!

Unknown on 11:35 AM said...

I have everything from e/s bases to e/s and they crease but I once read something from Pat McGrath and she said to pat the cream e/s color on and not rub it on. That way you are not transmitting oils and heat from your fingertips to may cause creasing.