Easter Sunday Outfit 2008...You Vote!!

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Pending I have the day off...I have managed to scrounge up two different ensembles out of closet for Easter Sunday. I didn't buy anything new...Easter is just as expensive as Christmas when it comes to the kids. Easter Baskets, new suits, suits need to be altered, haircuts, socks, new shoes...Mama ain't got no money!! It's all good. I'm a pro at pulling from my personal vault some old and making it new. That's a gift!!! :)


Now need ya'll to vote. Hopefully the poll will show up in the margin to the right or at the bottom of the post.

Outfit #1( above)


Outfit #2

Keep in mind. It's South Carolina, mid- March. Most likely it will be warm. And I have a cardigan for outfit two to cover my arms in church.

And if ya'll can't vote in the margin...leave a comment or something.

Now vote!!

Jamie



2 comments:

yummy411 on 10:22 PM said...

i was drawn to fit #1 first, but upon further inspection i love #2.. the shoes dahling, the shoes! LOL.. both are really cute though.

great books at the sale! and the lasagna rolls look scrumptious!

Unknown on 4:46 PM said...

Thanks girl!!