Goodies from the "Sal" 2

Saturday, April 12, 2008

This "little" haul happened Monday at the Sal. I been giving this one in Union a chance and have been coming up on the come up. No clothes though. I don't that kind of patience in there sometimes....

Vintage handbags. I carried the black one to work and my "Muse" was like "Work it Diva!"( I have to tell you about the "Muse" later. I must be granted permission.:))
Wooden bowls( for my jewelry), vintage lamp and cups and saucers.

Books for Me and the midgets.

Hand knitted afghan. I washed it good and dried it with a Downy Simple Pleasures Lavender and Vanilla Dryer Sheet. Kel has been laying under it since.:)
Jamie

2 comments:

Kim {The Stylish Life} on 5:01 PM said...

I am so jealous of those bags!!!! My great aunts had bags just like those back in the day. Very hip vintage throwback ;)

Unknown on 5:17 PM said...

Thanks! I had a great aunt who carried these and wore white gloves to church. She was such a lady!