Review:United Colors Of Benetton For Her...

Monday, August 11, 2008


I haven't bought a fragrance all summer...I don't think. Wait!I did bought Calvin Klein IN2U. But that just goes to show my point. As much as a love perfume, its not a great financial decision for me. For example, I buy a $60 scent. I'll wear once or twice then I'm back to what I already have. Then, the season changes and I pack it away with the others. So I feel like I don't get my money's worth if its not something I wear alot. I don't have a signature scent. I change it up too much for that. And that IN2U scent? The last time I wore it was when I blogged on it.



But, I'm always looking for scents for a new season. So, when I ran up on United Colors Of Benetton for Women for $25, I copped it. $25 bones is good and it smells wonderful! The notes are neroli, mandarian, hawthorn, cotton blossom( which must be the top note), white musk, and coconut absolute.


I reminded me of two things:


1)I have an aunt who lives in New York, came down south one winter and brought a huge oversized rainbow colored United Colors Of Benetton sweater with Benetton red straight leg jeans for me as Christmas present.Of course I knew what Benetton was...I had been reading Seventeen and Sassy!


2) I used to date this guy named James AKA "JP" who smelled like Snuggle fabric softener and baby powder. He was delicious.:)
I plan on getting the UCOB Unisex scent too...:)


Jamie

0 comments: