N.O.T.D:Zoya Indigo...

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hi All! This is my first ever use of Zoya polishes( via a MUA Swap) and so far I like it. I heard the word on the street is that they flake after a day.I've only been wearing Zoya Indigo for 3 hours so I can get on that just yet. I also got another color in that swap I'll N.O.T.D., too.:)

Inside

Outside
Sorry if the polish is a bit messy. I was watching a great documentary on PBS about Ronald Reagan and his presidency.
I AM A HISTORY NERD.:)
I have something very similiar in Maybelline's Acoustic Azure. Just without the sparkle.
Jamie

1 comments:

A Gal On A Budget on 11:25 PM said...

Hey there,
I saw your post on Blogdorf re: metallic, lavender lips and while I don't have a specific drugstore recommendation, I thought I'd mention Milani and Wet N' Wild as brands that may possibly have a similar color. Hope that helps!