My Pretty Pink Box!!

Monday, October 20, 2008


Ah...don't love when beauty goodies arrive in the mail?
Well, on Saturday, after a morning of hi jinks, comedic surprises and shenanigans by the Spencer and Kelton, I was gifted by the US Postal Service a My Pretty Pink Box! It's full yummy samples and full size products from .mark, TuBella, e.l.f., PRAI and many more. I sat down with a cup of hot cocoa while the boys took a nap and played with all my goodies:)
You can order one NOW at www.myprettypinkbox.com! It's a steal of deal( with my stamp of budget approval) at 8.99 with shipping included and it a great way to try new beauty products without bouncing checks or going into your depleted savings account! Ah, the beauty of saving a buck....yes, it can be beautiful!:)
Also check out the myspace page and the blog for My Pretty Pink Box and sign up to receive e-mail updates on what new each MONTH in the box.
Jamie

4 comments:

Kimberly on 5:13 PM said...

ooo YAY for you!!!

I got one too!! dont'cha LOVE IT!??!!?

Unknown on 8:16 PM said...

Now I gotta get one!! Jamie, I tried to add you as a friend on MySpace...LET ME IN!!! LOL.

Unknown on 12:46 PM said...

Tia-yes!

Toma-I got you!

TrinkyWiggy on 2:36 PM said...

I must have a PINK BOX!!!!