RG's Cheap Tricks: Neutrogena Wave...

Wednesday, October 08, 2008



Ya'll remember when I said I hated that Neutrogena Wave. Waste of my money? Well, a week or two ago, Kitiya over at Mischo Beauty wrote that great review on the Clarisonic Brush. I immediately started lemming it...BAD! lol! But she sold it to me by saying she used it "to assist in exfoliation"....







I started to think..."I got one of those Neutrogena Wave thingys under the sink...maybe I could used that to aid in scrubbing my face..." And that's what I did, I went home and went a digging in my stash under the sink and unearthed that Wave.






And I have been using since and its a great a substitute FOR NOW for the Clairsonic.. My hands and nails are not covered in scrub and my skin looks better after each steam and scrub day(Tuesday and Saturday Night)*Updating Sephora Wishlist now*



Jamie

0 comments: