Beauty Supply Store Mini Haul+Essie Pama...

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ask me how I ended up going to the BSS...I have no idea. It's across the street from CVS and I couldn't get CVS to pick up the phone, so I took myself over there and then I cruised on across the street to the BSS. We got two BSS' down here in these parts but this one got way better selection.

I bee-lined it to the Ruby Kisses display and pick up n/p in Magenta( which I already had, now I got two...), Blue Pearl,and Powder Blue.
I needed a new black eyeliner pencil, and the cheap ones are always the best! I got Nicka K black e/l and a lipliner in Wild Cherry that looks like MAC Chesnut. Also I pick up this lavender e/s pencil, to try in my waterline...



Also, this four fabulous lip colors for a 1.00 a piece. Colors are Nicka K in Pecan Brown,Calypso Coral,Azalea Pink, and Sienna...
Here's some swatches of the lipsticks...





Then, this morning, this arrived in my mailbox. I had signed up for a free Essie Nail Lacquer in Pama on the Pama Pomegranate Liqueur website couple of weeks ago. And here it is! I think I might do it tomorrow for Thanksgiving!!
Jamie










































0 comments: