RG Project...Nine Days of L'Oreal H.I.P...Foxy....Day 6

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Today,I did L'Oreal H.I.P. e/s in Foxy. It's a great day look e/s duo. I had to run a couple of errands with the boys and take them to one of their favorite places...Dollar Tree.:) The light pink shimmer side reminds me of something I own from M.A.C. a long time( like 2000) ago. I know divas can tell what it is! lol! The matte brown is actually a great contrast to the pink, combining the two.
I need a upper lip wax...


L'Oreal H.I.P. e/s in Foxy
Jamie

2 comments:

Hairlicious Inc. on 9:28 PM said...

Very pretty! I have yet to purchase a duo eyeshadow.

Unknown on 9:10 AM said...

I don't know if ya'll got Walgreens in Canada but they have a BOGO Free on all the H.I.P. products this week. So this is a perfect sale to try them out.