Google+ Badge

My Christmas Wish List...

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Here it is...4 days before Christmas, My Christmas Wish List that includes some of things i didn't get for my Birthday...*sigh*

Rescue Lounge n/p in Teal and no More War

Clarisonic Skincare Brush( The BCA edition)

SheSpace Black Pigment Eye Primer

Another Set of Bodum Coffee Cups

Starbucks Christmas Blend Coffee( so good!!)

A Deep Fryer

Rachael Ray Big Orange Book

The Lucky Guide To Mastering Any Style

Christmas pajamas

Starbucks Gold Card

Sex And The City The Movie DVD and Volume II Soundtrack

A CHI or FHI Flatiron

Terra Firma Eye Stacker

Coastal Scents Neutral Palette

VS Dream Angels in Wish Fragrance

B&N Giftcard

Flirt! Glamourazzi Fragrance

DKNY Be Delicious Night

A new TV Stand

Gold Hoops

Silver Hoops

Dr. Oz You Beauty Book

Beauty Blender Sponge

Sephora Gift Card

Whole Foods G/C

Earth Fare G/C





Nemesis on 3:29 PM said...

I need to stop reading your list cause my gets bigger and