N.O.T.D: China Glaze in VIII

Tuesday, December 30, 2008


The N.O.T.D of today is China Glaze VIII(As in the number 8, ya'll smart, shoot). I looks like a murky grey/purple/black in the light. I like it.
But putting this color on...made me think about the spring and summer.I've been obsessed with black, purple,greys,greens, metallics..but what's going to happen this spring/summer when all of these dark colors must packed away and every collex and their mama is doing "neutrals and pinks and neons". Summer just isn't as fun as the winter in nail polish...in my opinion.
What ya'll think?
Jamie

2 comments:

Kim {The Stylish Life} on 11:43 PM said...

That's pretty! I'm loving the colors for this season. I'm going to be sad to see these shades go bye-bye once the warm weather hits.

Unknown on 2:35 PM said...

Thanks! Maybe I should research what's the colors for the spr/sum...because a Diva is nervous that her n/p fetish will lose its energy!lol!