Shopping My Stash: Urban Decay Wallpaper Palette....

Thursday, March 19, 2009

I've done a post on this palette,Urban Decay Wallpaper Palette, before but no FOTD with it. The glitter scares me but I had fun re-rediscovering it this morning...maybe another FOTD with it tomorrow...hmm...
I used Asphyxia,Smog and Chopper.


Oh...The lipgloss I'm wearing a lipglass from MAC called Foolishly Fab I picked up at the CCO about a month ago..
And I have no foundation on in these pics...I look so "clear"...but I have a new regimen with some new afforable skin care products straight from the drugstore post very soon.:)
Jamie

5 comments:

Lyn on 12:42 AM said...

love it! looks really good!

Unknown on 9:24 AM said...

thanks!!

Pigskin Loving Lady on 10:23 AM said...

I think you done it. I'm convinced that I can wear pink shadow. LOL I'll try this weekend and I might, MIGHT depending on how it comes out, send you a picture, lol

I'll wait the skin regiment post, your glowing mama!!

The WalMart Vegan on 2:06 PM said...

Found you on another blog. Love this purple on you!

Unknown on 6:17 PM said...

Modest Mom-thanks and welcome!!