Review: April Rain Skin Science Day Rainew....

Monday, May 18, 2009

I was given the opportunity to try April Rain Skin Science Day Rainew. It's spring and the summer is just around the corner and its time to switch up! I gave myself 30 days to see how it works:


Pros:

-I saw, after about two weeks, a tremendous amount of evenness in my skin tone. I had subtle under eye darkness and a darkness around my mouth and that cleared away with Day Rainew.

-My face also is more taunt but not in an uncomfortable way! Just more tighter and smoother.

-I like how Day Rainew soaks in quickly that I totally forget I just put it on. Then, I think that I haven't put on any moisturizer, but I did...true story:)

-Smells fresh. Reminds me of Cucumber Melon, the scent Bath and Body Works once had.



Cons:

-The only thing I didn't like is the packaging. I didn't like screwing the top off of the cream and scooping it out. I rather pump it in the palm of my hand. But, the packaging is gorgeous, just not that handy when you are rushing out the door.

-It doesn't have a sunscreen included( but can be layered with ) which I'm just getting into using.


Consensus:

Great investment to your skin...check Day Rainew out!!

Jamie

2 comments:

Unknown on 8:43 AM said...

Think I may give this a try next @ the moment I am using Even Better Skin Tone Corrector. Great Review

Unknown on 12:41 PM said...

Thanks...Who makes the skin tone corrector?