Review:Cover Girl Lip Stain in Bit O' Blossom...

Thursday, May 14, 2009

I got a second chance to try a different shade of Cover Girl Outlast Lip Stain in Bit O' Blossom. Remember my first try at Cover Girl Lip Stain in Coy Coral?...


Without clear gloss...


With clear gloss...

They still are just not my cup of tea. Maybe if I wore lipstick and needed a 'base' color underneath to keep my color all day. Or if I were a bit lighter? Bit O' Blossom was a wee bit bright too on me. I think, however, its a great concept, affordable and available lip stains with powerful pigment.
Jamie


4 comments:

Rai on 8:53 PM said...

Oooh so those are like a base for lipgloss/lipsticks?

Oh and I answered your question about the jars on my blog post.

*B* Fab on 12:46 PM said...

I don't think you need to be " abit lighter" to wear this stuff...it just sux! The colors really don't work and are way bright! I haven't seen anyone look goo din them yet! (that's just my opinion ofcourse, LOL!)

Unknown on 3:30 PM said...

Rai-I think if you pull off a 'stain' its great. I added some gloss to pump it up. they would be great lip stick bases....

B-Fab-lol!!!

yummy411 on 11:40 AM said...

i wonder how they would work on really pigmented lips....

the color with the gloss on top is fire! i tried it with a tinted lipgloss and i like it a lot. not exactly what i thought a 'stain' would be, but i enjoy mixing and matching.