Revisted: Carol's Daughter Candy Paint in Hot Mocha...

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Finally!! I got to use my Carol's Daughter Candy Paint in Hot Mocha....

Its pretty,goopy,chocolate-y,smelly, stinky,beautiful all in one...

**Note to Lisa Price: You can make a natural, organic lipgloss that doesn't smell like old olive oil. Holla if you need me, Love Jamie.***
Did a copper/brown eye to match the gloss and cardigan. but then it got hot and I had to take the cardi off. Really, Fall in the South is actually a couple of weeks of extended summer. Sweating resumes. Yuck.
I'm getting really good at this smoldering eye look...Yes, I'm "sweating" myself. **Dedicated to 'old' MuXi***


Jamie

3 comments:

Elle* on 7:47 PM said...

Love the eye look! Is that NYX copper?

Allegra Cole on 12:46 PM said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Hope it was a good one!!

Speaking of glosses...

there's a drugstore closeout going on in Big Lots (you have them don't you?)

Lots of L'Oreal HIP...I've noticed CVS and a few other stores aren't carrying the full line. Specifically Jelly Balms.

Stopped in yesterday and BL had at least 15 baskets of drugstore product with lots of L'Oreal...my haul included 6 of the Jelly Balms, they were only $2.75 a piece. Also got a Voluminous Mistake Proof Marker Eyeline in Rich Green for $2...

Just thought I'd share that tidbit...I really need to get a blog going :-)

Unknown on 3:27 PM said...

Elle- hey!, No, I'm wearing one of those HIP Duos that has a coppery color in it. I don't know the name:(

Isis- I watching a YT Vid on a haul of L'oreal some got from Big Lots( yes we have them, thats my kids favorite "toy store".) Jelly Balms ?! Word? I got two I don't use at all. And yes...you need a blog. Do it! lol!

Thanks for the b'day wishes:)