NOTD: Orly Enchanted Forest....

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

I finally got around to picking up Orly Enchanted Forest at Sallys!

I'm so completely caught up in this green nail color trend...first, it was OPI Aragon Today Gone Tomorrow...now Enchanted Forest!!

And Rural Glamour Beauty Fact: This is my first Orly.

Creamy,deep, true forest green. It actually gives a full opaque coat the first coat..but its a bit streaky....
Love it anyway...Good Christmas mani color with maybe a design...hmmmmm....


Jamie

2 comments:

Isis on 10:42 PM said...

HILARIOUS how we have the same nail color tastes...it was my search for You Don't Know Jacques that got me hooked on your blog! LOL

I bought Chinchilly and Aragon about a month ago and you just reviewed...

I don't need a blog, you do such a good job, blogging all the stuff I love anyway!

I've been dying for a creamy green and had Enchanted on my list...but keep hearing a lot of Sally's don't carry it...I'm going tomorrow and it bedda be there, I want this for a B-Day pedi!!

Asking myself, why for a pedi, when it's freezing in Upstate NY
:-)

Unknown on 1:20 PM said...

You still do need a blog!!! lol! I found Enchanted in one swoop( I only had to go to one Sallys, Thank God) I hope you get it on your first swoop. The toes still need to look good. Even if their covered!