Review: Victoria's Secret Pink Nourishing Shave Cream....

Friday, January 15, 2010

I started using VS Pink Nourishing Shave Cream a couple weeks ago after getting it in a 3 for $15 deal for VS Pink products...

Pros:
-smells amazing. a combination of sweet floral and real shea butter
-left my legs very soft and nick free. I can nick my legs with a new razor so this was a good try for me!
-the package was easy to grasp in the water. No slip and slip container issues!
-Just $5.And you only need a little more than a quarter size to cover your leg...if you are short like me:)


Cons:
-Even though its a "Shaving Cream", the consistency was little 'lotiony'. It wasn't as creamy as I thought it would be. I thought maybe my legs were too wet but, no, its not as creamy as I would have thought it to be.


Consensus:
-Love it!!! Great price, Great shaving cream:)


Jamie

0 comments: