Google+ Badge

Three Ways To Use Coconut Oil featuring Tropical Traditions.....

Sunday, October 17, 2010

I'll admit, I can't stand the taste of Coconut but I enjoy the beauty benefits of Coconut Oil. Coconut Oil works well with my skin and hair and I wanted to share THREE ways I use Coconut Oil to for beauty!! The oil I use and will be featuring is Tropical Traditions Gold Label Organic Virgin Coconut Oil....


-Use it to remove eye makeup. I put the oil in a squirt bottle that you can purchase at any beauty supply store, then I soak a tissue with the oil and remove my eye makeup. Its clearly the most gentle method I've used. Plus, it removes my mascara better than any remover I've used so far.


-Use it to moisturize and thicken your lashes. After I have removed my make up then washed my face, I take a little bit, like a 1/2 a drop and apply it to my lashes. I only do this at night, so I won't disturb my mascara application for the day. I've noticed darker lashes and thickness in places that were sparse.


-Of course use it for your hair!!! I add Coconut Oil to my Deep Conditioner,do pre-shampoo treatments with it and seal the moisture in my hair with a coat of it after I have moisturize my hair. Its such a multitasking product when you have dry, thick, tightly coiled natural tresses like mine.

I received a free product (or products) for review purposes. I did not receive any form of compensation from the company. All opinions are my own and not influenced in anyway. My reviews are my personal and honest opinions


Sunshyne on 11:30 PM said...

I love Coconut oil. Great post. I use it for my prepoo's too.

Kim {The Stylish Life} on 1:19 PM said...

Great tips for the coconut oil. I use it in my hair oil mix. I will have to try it for m/u remover - I ran out of my Pond's cloths. I swear my hair has grown in thicker from applying the oil mix to my scalp. Great post J!!

Jamie @ Rural Glamour on 12:14 PM said...

thank you Kim and Sunshyne!