Google+ Badge

Ginger & Liz Color Collection Polished Pals One Day Only Sale and NOTDs!!!!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Today only, Get 40% off purchases made on!

All you need to do is enter the code "POLISHED" at the checkout.

Starts at 11pm EST and ends 11pm EST!!!

Here's are a couple of NOTDs with Ginger+Liz polish. I was sent  Take It or Leave It and Take a Chill Pill.....
  Take It or Leave is one of those "pond water" colors that has been trending for like a year or more. You know, one of those gray, murky colors. lol! Take it or Leave It is a grey with a green undertone. This is THREE coats and its still pretty sheer. Anytime I can see me nail underneath three coats, its sheer. However, it is different from my other pond water colors because of the undertone.

 Take a Chill Pill is a holographic glitter in a clear base. Its one of those topper glitters, I would put this on top of another color for intensity. However I was impressed with the coverage of glitter with each stroke. This is three coats and I did expect it to be opaque but its better coverage than I though. A shimmey ivory white would be fab underneath.


TODAY, while the 40% off is on, would be the perfect today to try Ginger + Liz polish. When I see them on the site they dont look like different or original colors but they are definitely different once they hit the nail.

I received a free product (or products) for review purposes. I did not receive any form of compensation from the company. All opinions are my own and not influenced in anyway. My reviews are my personal and honest opinions


Fashion Court on 11:50 AM said...

ooh, i LOVE take a chill pill! i've never tried that brand

Jamie @ Rural Glamour on 12:38 AM said...

I'm loving chill pill as well! It's so chip proof too!