Fresh Coat: Pro 10 in Shout and Milani Jewel FX in Gems....

Friday, March 18, 2011

I'm not a polish blogger, really I'm not....lol! I'm polish ADDICT.:)

For some reason this little diddy of a Fresh Coat makes me smile and happy its the weekend. We'll see how happy I am after tomorrow, two kids, a one old sullen diva of a grandma/mom.


Pro 10 in Shout and Milani Jewel FX in Gems on the ring finger....

Remember Pro 10? Vintage drugstore brand that I didn't notice was even gone til' I grabbed this one and several others at Dollar Tree.


I had been looking all over for those Jewel FX polishes seems like forever...and never found them. My Target has awesome, almost untouched selection of Milani. I can't be the only beauty addict in the Upstate of South Carolina. I swear, if I find something I'm lemming, the display looks almost untouched. Maybe people are doing more high end cosmetics. I dont know...*shrugs* Gems is cute, especially in the sunlight where you can  see all the different colors of the glitter. The whole mani makes me wanna party like its 2001.:)


0 comments: