Fresh Coat: Weekend Mani...Sally Hansen Virtual Violet

Sunday, April 10, 2011


I'm apologizing in advance for the clarity of this photo. I broke down and had to get a new camera in order to keep Rural Glamour going. I'm all about real photos...so I couldn't function and present quality content without showing you guys what I see thru my camera lens, my real life as a real beauty addict. I purchased what I could afford. Even though this camera was cheap, it is soooo hard to figure out. So many modes, numbers, things to use for different photos. I was not expecting that! LOL!

My Weekend mani consisted of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Virtual Violet. I once had a Becca lipgloss that looked very similar. Virtual Violet also reminds me of Urban Decay Asphyxia eyeshadow....a complete copy of it in a nail polish.

I'm back this week with a giveaway and more fun and hopefully clearer photos!



2 comments:

socialitedreams on 10:45 PM said...

use macro mode (little flower) for upclose details

Unknown on 12:07 AM said...

thank you! I found that mode but the flash wont work with it...isnt that crazy! lol!