~FOTD~ Wet N' Wild Blue Had Me At Hello....

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Thanks to my "baby sis" Rai...I finally got Wet N' Wild Blue Had Me At Hello. Seriously cuzins, it must be some blue shadow wearing chicks in the Upstate of South Carolina because I could not get my hands on this palette. Thank God for friends in lower places like...... Louisiana. LOL!



Sweet array of blues...I see so many possiblies with this palette...I will do another look with it soon...maybe with the top four colors...hmmm....But this time, I gravitated to a classic smoky blue eye look....
Yes it is a Tuesday.:)



Just wanted to show ya'll my soft, fluffy puff and feather earrings:) Do you own Blue Had Me At Hello and how are you working her out?

5 comments:

Amy on 11:19 PM said...

Love the post!
AND I love your blog..sooo

I nominated you for the liebster blog award!

http://purrceptivevixxen.blogspot.com/2011/06/liebster-blog-award.html

Enjoy!

Rai on 8:20 AM said...

lol You're welcome! Adore the look and cute earrings.

Unknown on 10:07 AM said...

Pretty look!

Kerissa on 9:59 PM said...

One I love the blue. One of my favorite colors. I'll tell you

Kerissa on 10:00 PM said...

and the earrings are cute. I have a turquoise pair. I've gotten kinda lazy and don't wear eyeshadow as much but if I did, I'd want my eyes to be this beautiful.