~FOTD~ Golden Goddess....

Thursday, August 04, 2011

 I have all those Wet N' Wild Holiday 2010 palettes and I really don't wear them. I dug up Golden Goddess this morning. This really should be a "Shopping My Stash" post!


 
 Still wearing that DOPE Kiss New York Gloss in Lust...


The Beauty Supply Stores are up'ing the game on those feather earrings...I got these for only a $1. I have several from the BSS because I like the simple feather earrings, not the one's with bells and whistles down to your waist! So if you like the feather earrings and extension trend( one of my BSS' does the extensions for like $5 a feather WTF) but you don't wanna invest because nobody will be wearing these next summer....go to the local BSS!



2 comments:

socialitedreams on 10:16 PM said...

cute look...love the earrings

Vonnie
http://www.socialitedreams.com/

Unknown on 12:10 AM said...

Thanks Vonnie!