~Fresh Coat~ JulieG Jessie's Girl Fashion Friday and Beauty Guru....

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hey Everyonesss.....lol!

So, I  decided to put on the two JulieG Jessie's Girl nail polish I purchased in Fashion Friday and Beauty Guru at the same time! Matter of fact, I thought I could 'water marble' both hands with the colors...
This is my thumb...and this the only finger I did. I have no patience to do both hands. There.
However I did like that two coats of both colors gives you an opaque look. That's a plus. Beauty Guru is actually more neon orange than in these pictures, too.
These are other colors I own that are simliar to Fashion Friday....E.L.F. Fuschia, Wet N' Wild Fuschia Rama, and Ruby Kisses Barbie Purple....

Currently reading: The 12 Secrets of Highly Successful Women......review??? Let me know:)



2 comments:

LJ on 10:42 PM said...

i have the fuschia rama... i recently got a coupon from rite aid fpr jessie polish buy one get one free...
polishing my nails are a task so i know there is no way i could do that water marble technique as pretty as it is!

Unknown on 4:34 PM said...

LJ- I can't with the marbling, unless I do one nail. lol. That's a great coupon, go ahead and use it.

LV- thanks!