~Real Spotted~New Maybelline Products at CVS....

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I got an email yesterday from CVS saying I only had $2.81 to spend to get to my 4th $5 Beauty Extra Bucks...so ya'll know I went in there and I spotted some new Maybelline items....

Sorry for the blurry pictures...cheap phone....that's how I roll.:)


Maybelline Great Lash Mascara has a new mascara, well a new wand called Lots of Lashes...
I'm not a fan of Great Lash and really don't know why...but that brush is very interesting. Has anyone tried this new Great Lash wand??
Then I saw a new lip balm called Baby Lips by Maybelline and it reminded my of Kissing Koolers from back in the day! lol!

photo: Pinterest


Ah...Kissing Koolers...I loved that strawberry one...I wanted to eat it.:)


2 comments:

Candi on 6:03 PM said...

I saw the items at my CVS too..I had my eye on the lip balms. Super cute

Unknown on 4:35 PM said...

Cool. I want the lip balms...I'll wait on a good Maybelline sale.