~Fresh Coat~ Revlon Starry Pink....

Sunday, October 09, 2011

 Funny....I didn't even know anything about this collection for Revlon by makeup artist Gucci Westman. I must not following the right people in Google Reader.:/ Just kidding!

I grabbed two of the polishes Starry Pink and Facets of Fuschia.
 Here's the ad in November 2011 Lucky....
 Three coats of Starry Pink. Two coats would have been ok, but I like opaqueness.  Its a lavender pink creme with silver glitter and silver hexagon glitter. Looks weird but unique..glitter in a creme?....LOVE IT.

4 comments:

Style & Poise on 12:00 AM said...

Loving that nail polish!

Roni

Unknown on 10:17 PM said...

Love that nail polish! I just picked mine up last week, but it was such a pain in the butt to take off! The big glitter chunks would not budge!

Anonymous said...

I have this shade and Facets of Fuchsia. I like the FoF more tbh because I tend to gravitate towards darker shades and I heart me some purple glitter. I need to remove FoF and wear this shade since the chips are less noticeable.

Unknown on 4:25 PM said...

Style & poise- Thanks!!:)

adthenshesmiled- I know it going to be a pain...I don't why I love glitter polish so much! lol

Shalimar- ha...that's funny because I'm removing this tonight to put on FoF. lol!