~Rural Style~ Albertus Swanepoel for Target....

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

When I spotted these hats in my November Elle...I was too excited! How cute and vintage-esque are they? My great-aunt Captolia, never went anywhere without a hat and gloves....utterly ladylike was she.:) Well, it turns out this is Albertus Swanepoel for Target Collection and the price range for each and every hat?..... only $19.99! Lets be hopefully, that they fit on my big head and even bigger hair!

"The Albertus Swanepoel for Target collection includes 14 colorful and stylish hats for women that feature a blend of vintage appeal mixed with unexpected details such as feathers and ribbon. The pieces are each priced at $19.99 and will be available Oct. 30 through Dec. 22, 2011 at all Target stores and Target.com. The collection includes fedoras, cloches and floppies in solid felt, printed felt and faux fur"




Here are some of my picks:

Kwele
Francoise
Loretta
Katherine
Ganache



4 comments:

Tamara on 9:37 PM said...

I have really been into scarves/pashminas (like hijab) and hats these days. I am definitely going to have to keep my eyes peeled for cute ones like these!

Nekiah Torres on 9:41 AM said...

I saw these in a magazine too and I can't wait until they come out! Girl we gone have to be online at midnight to get one. They will probably sell out quick like the Missoni collection! Targe been killing the game! Kiah

Unknown on 5:04 PM said...

Tamara & Kiah- they are cute!! I hope that leopard one fits my head! fingers crossed. lol

Anonymous said...

I wish I could be this excited but I have a big head and most hats go out of their way to be strangulating my veins *lol*.