~FOTD~ Wet N' Wild ColorIcon Baked Eyeshadow in Baking A Cake...

Monday, November 21, 2011

 I wore Baking A Cake on Saturday and I must say, I love the mixture of colors and neutrals. If you only get one or can only afford one of the Baked palettes... Baking A Cake is a must get. I see alot of different looks from this one compared to Baked Not Fried and Bake Off Contest...

 I'm doing all the palettes with just the shadows and no liner because I really want to show how they look alone without liner or lashes. I am wearing primer though. They blend pretty well, too.

I like!!!  Do you own Baking A Cake? Let me know:)....

2 comments:

Tamara on 11:31 PM said...

Love the look! I adore Wet n Wild makeup, but I just cant get with baked eyeshadows :(

Unknown on 10:00 PM said...

Thanks!! baked shadows have me like that too, but I couldn't resist purchasing these! I'm Limited Edition junkie! lol