~FOTD~ Wet N' Wild I Love( Heart) Matte ColorIcon Palette....

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

 I'm a matte shadow fanatic, so when I heard that a drugstore brand was doing an all matte palette, I just about passed the hell out!! Afforable and conveinent AND I don't have order it online/see that it is sold out/ then can't afford it anyway???? ***SCREAMS***!!!!!

Wet N' Wild did the damn thing on this one...really they did. I use the color/brights side one day and then the neutrals the next. The purple and blue shades are not complete mattes, they have a bit of sparkle in them..but you probably won't see it on. I plan on hunting for a back up...just because.

Day with the Neutral side:

 My blending sucks...but hey, the look is gorgeous...I was very surprise that the beige highlight shade was a good brow color on me.
 Day With the Bright Side:

LOVE the brights...I used the beige highlight from the neutral as my brow bone color because I knew the white shade would be too much.

Lovely, just lovely!!!

Anyone own the I love( heart) matte palette??? Let me know!!

0 comments: