~Rural Style~ Missoni for Target....Last Chance!

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

 This is how the 30% off clearance of Missoni looked at my local Target....

Lots of girls clothes, couple of home products, 15 in laptop sleeves that won't fit my 17 in laptop:/ Who uses a 15 in laptop??? Must be the Apple/Mac people.

I did grab this mini blanket for  $7.49 that one woman thought was a scarf....nope its a  blanket, ma'am, I tried to see if I could wear it as scarf. O_o





Its cute...I'm going to take down to my storage unit for when I break out of this joint known as my mother's house. I'm the real American story. Occupy Target To Store Away For New Place.



3 comments:

Candyce Nicole on 4:04 PM said...

I'm shocked that there's stuff left in your store!

Unknown on 2:32 AM said...

Its crazy to think people were hording and selling these things at rediculous prices! I saw on ebay they were selling things for 3 times their price when the collection first came out.

Unknown on 3:49 PM said...

Candyce- My store in the boonies of the SC. I'm not shocked at all...maybe if it was up 85 in Greenville it probably wouldve been wiped out. lol

adthenshesmiled- Exactly.. smh..a mess!