~FOTD~ Absolute! Perfect Eighteen Colors Palette in Eclipse...

Friday, December 09, 2011

Remember when I bought these Absolute/Nicka K Perfect Eighteen Colors Palette and featured them in a haul? They were only $2.99 at my local BSS but they are sold on the Nicka K. website.

I've been playing with these babies here and there and I really like the medium pigmentation and assortment of colors. Seriously, you can't beat this deal with a stick, the colors are fly and the whole thing was under $5. They work and remind me of the Nicka K HD single shadows that are also sold at beauty supply stores and Online.


The look below is from the "Eclispe" palette which the one of the left in the picture. I used the two silver shades, some the browns,  and the matte black ( which is a soot-y high pigment black). It gave me the perfect well rounded eye, without having to dig around for other colors in other palettes or singles. Grab it if you see it!!

Here's the link for it online.....


Wearing my MAC All Of My Purple Life...perfect season for it too..... word on the street is that there is a petition going around to bring it back!
The colors blend with ease....great colors, very build-able for intensity....


Have you seen these in your local private own beauty supply store????





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the color pigmentation but it is kind of like hunting for mushrooms when it comes to Nicka K cosmetics. Their website (Nicka K) does not have a master list of where their makeup is sold and with the cost of gas the way it is lately, I rather sit at home rather than go on a goose hunt. But I heard this line has some very good dupes of higher end brands.

Tamara on 12:01 AM said...

I purchased these palettes a couple months ago. Usually I am slightly disappointed with palettes from the Local BSS, but with these-nope! I love the colors..especially the white. Its the brightest most pigmented white Ive ever came across in a pressed eyeshadow. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!