~Real Spotted~ New 2012 Maybelline Products and After Christmas Sale Haul

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I got my 1st break since the kids' have been out of school today, when my mother took them to get haircuts. lol! It was the best hour of my LIFE. I applaud "real-life" stay at home moms ( especially home schooling ones), not involuntary-unemployed-no luck ones like me. You have got to have the patience of Baby Jesus to do 24-7 kids....they'll drive you nuts!

I went to Walmart because I got a gift card for Christmas determined not to spend the the whole thing. I was pretty close to spending the whole thing but I didn't! I knew I had something special....will power!

I spotted some new Maybelline products that got me excited! Check it out.....



A new blush from Maybelline called Dream Bouncy Blush....The colors looked crazy vibrant, I wanted to buy all of the colors...but you see that price.:/ Anyway....I picked up Dream Bouncy Blush in Peach Satin.
New foundation called Dream Nude Airfoam. I think I purchased the first one. There are three dark colors ( the display only had two of each of them while the light colors have as many as five-_-) as you can see, I got Caramel. I'll save my rant for twitter.

***Need to know: The color of the can is  the foundation color.***

A mascara called Illegal Lengths....I'll come back for this one...
I also got Love' Baby Soft Lemon, Heidi Klum Shine and Bebe fragance for 50% off......

What do you think of the haul? Have you seen these new products where you live?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bouncy blush: most definitely. the rest, I can't say because the DS I have been to was breaking down displays and basically it was a mess since they only have so much space. The mousse foundation looks interesting but I bet you they won't have my shade *lol*. Just as well, most DS foundation fall flat but I am so digging the Black Opal concealer that was created for scars and tattoos. To date, it has not broken me out and the color match is pretty close to my natural skin tone. It is relatively cheap and a little goes a long way for me. I use that and some setting powder and my face looks clear.

Unknown on 8:12 PM said...

I wish I could find some where close to me that sells Black Opal.