~FOTD~ City Color Cosmetics Eye Shadow Palette in Dark Room + Urban Decay Nude Palette Comparison.......

Monday, June 04, 2012

 Remember I told ya'll I would do a FOTD with the City Color Cosmetics palette in Dark Room soon. Welp, "soon" was the next day. LOL!

I love LOVE a neutral palette. Dark Room was right up my alley and not a bad price ($3.99 at Rite-Aid)

 One thing I did notice was the "similarities" in color PLACEMENT in Dark Room and my Urban Decay Nude Palette. I did not say DUPE, mmkay... let's discuss....:)

No swatches because I don't consider Dark Room a "dupe" but it is reminiscent of the Nude Palette for a lower price. Check out the color placement from light to dark and the last three shades.


 This is a full face with the Dark Room palette....
 I thought the color payoff was nice, especially in the deeper shades and the lighter outer shades but the two of the middle colors needed alot of building.
 I like it!!:) Now I want the other three palettes that I saw of these on the display.

4 comments:

socialitedreams on 1:40 AM said...

your eyebrows look fab!

Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

Rai on 7:26 AM said...

Oooh it looks really similar! I love that necklace too. Where did you get it? I've only seen the black version of it.

Unknown on 4:12 PM said...

Vonnie- thanks!!

Rai-I got it from a seller named Ambrosia M.

http://blboutique.bigcartel.com/

Anonymous said...

My state sucks, no Rite Aid unless I cross two states over (well technically one). I guess I have to play the waiting game to get it at Big Lots.