Get into it!! : CoverGirl Lip Perfection in Hot #305 ( Janelle Monae ad)

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

 Hey Everyone!! ((( cyber hugs)))

CoverGirl has a new face and its singer Janelle Monae! I'll admit, I'm not a huge fan of hers, but I think she's got beautiful, fresh face and great style to boot. Good pick by the folks over at CoverGirl.:)

Janelle is wearing in her new ads Lip Perfection in Hot. I love CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lipsticks. There are very pigmented and the colors are on trend. This red lippie in Hot is definitely on the pulse.

 LipPerfection in Hot....

 Without the flash.....
 I'm wearing it with a bit of lip balm underneath. The finish is a matte satin, matte formula with a bit of sheen. One thing about Lip Perfection lipstick is that they STAIN. You will have left over color after this girl wears off.
 Its looks orangey but I think its more of a slight blue undertone. Its true crayon red.
With the flash...I love this color! Thanks to Janelle Monae for rocking it the HELL out in these ads! Definitely a great drugstore red to pick up.

So what do you think? Do you own Hot? Are you going to pick it up? Let me know!



.

1 comments:

addicted2Etsy on 6:31 PM said...

I love it...its a brilliant color. Looks great on ya.