~Swatches + FOTD~ Wet N' Wild Sparkle Til' Morning.....

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Hey Everyone!

Next up from Wet N' Wild Where's the Party ColorIcon Holiday 2012 is Sparkle 'Til Morning. Check out my swatches and look for Shimmer The Night Away HERE

Sparkle Til' Morning is the palette I really wanted out of the collection. I love neutrals with a pop color.



( left to right) Sparkle 'Til Morning and Shimmer The Night Away.....
 Swatches for Sparkle 'Til Morning. They came out really light and flimsy. I was lightweight not happy about that.:/
Here's the look I came up with for Sparkle 'Til Morning. Most of the neutral on the top lid and I used the turquoise green on the bottom lid with a wet smudging brush with some MAC Fix+.


Overall:

The colors are beautiful and the palette as an artistic whole is aesthetically perfect to me. However, after using it, I was reminded that I have many of these colors in my collection, just not together in a 8-pan.


1 comments:

Arr on 11:43 PM said...

The colors are very rich. Love you photos.

Miss chatting with you on Twitter.