~25 Days of Beautiful Giving Ideas~ Day 1- Nicole by Nicole Ritchie....

Saturday, December 01, 2012


Hey Everyone!!

For the next 25 days, I will be listing my beautiful picks for this holiday gifting season! I'm really excited because I love giving gifts and since I'm a beauty addict, beauty products are my specialty.:)

First up,  I got to check this scent out in Belk a few weeks ago and its still on my mind. Nicole by Nicole Ritchie is warm, inviting and fresh. I need 

Here are the notes:
Fragrance Notes: Succulent Blackberry, Seville Orange, Moroccan Rose, Lily of the Valley, Golden Amber, Papyrus, Cashmere Woods, Australian Sandalwood, Sugared Patchouli, Vanilla Absolute.


Hautelook will be featuring this scent on Monday, so I'm hoping the deal is going to be GOOD!!



And I want that bag! Check it out HERE...perfect gift for the girl who likes to smell good by not perfume-y. Nicole by Nicole Ritchie is very reminiscent of Philosophy Amazing Grace.


***MY GIFT TO YOU!!***

My favorite pin right now.... LOVE

0 comments: