~Haul~ CVS Semi Annual Beauty Clearance #1 and Issues with Beauty Bucks.....

Friday, December 07, 2012

Hey Everyone!!

What is it about the CVS Beauty Clearance brings out the crazy beauty hoarding junkie in me? I found out about it on a Monday. Tuesday, I was stalking the list on Nouveau Cheap and making plans, Wednesday, I went to  one CVS and Thursday I went to two CVS'. On Friday, I wept for unavailable clearanced products( not really cried, but I felt like it. lol)

Bananas.

Anyway, the first trip yielded a great haul. Spent all of 18.00 on these items and left with a smile.



 Revlon and Milani has the best of 75% off, if you can find all of the goodies. My CVS' didn't have any of the Revlon Kissable Balms, Balm + Stains, or Lip Butters that were marked to 75%...

**cue tears**

But did pick up:

Revlon Custom Eye Mascara in Blackest Black.( Semi Annual sale is the BEST time to stock up on mascaras you would not otherwise purchase for $9 or $10)
Revlon Nail Polish in Jelly and Mischievous
Revlon Grow Luscious in Onyx



Milani:

Runway Eyes in Designer Browns and Ready To Wear
Milani Nail Lacquer in Rad Apple and Mint Candy


Haul #2 is coming soon.:)) Stay Tuned!

Side Note:

I noticed that on my receipt on Thursday that my clearance beauty purchases were not reflected on my Beauty Club Spending balance. I think it takes 48 hours to print a $5 ECBs ( which should have happened for me on Thursday because I bought two fragrance sets on Tuesday, sue me...) but mine didn't print. Then onThursday, I didn't see my balance go up for the sets or the beauty items on Wednesday. Does the clearance stuff count toward the balance? Anyone else notice this?





0 comments: