Introducing...Beauty Box by Target: First Edition Box.....

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Hey Everyone!!

My Beauty Box by Target arrived today!! About 5 weeks ago, I ordered this $5 box from Target on a whim. I had previously received every free Target Beauty Bag sampler they offered so I was bit apprehensive about paying for one.




 It came in a bigger box than the bag sampler.
 I'll be using this box for other things! lol!
 There is a card on top that has a list of all the contents inside plus a $3 off any $15 beauty purchase coupon at Target. I approve that coupon!!!


Contents....

La Roche-Posey Effaclar Duo sample
Fekkai Glossing Cream deluxe sample
Gillette Venus and Olay Razor Pack
L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream
Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips in Lust-Rous


Overall....

I like!! When I saw the Sally Hansen Salon Nail Polish Strips, I knew I had gotten my money's worth. Those things run a cool $10 every where. I'm always in need of a razor, especially since its summer and I'll be trying La Roche-Posey sample since its an acne treatment. The Fekkai Cream, I will tuck in my hair product travel bag and the BB Cream sample...I'll toss in the trash. I'm pleased. :)


Did you order the Beauty Box by Target??? What did you think? Let me know in the comments!!!


0 comments: