Ever wanted something really bad? Like REALLY BAD?
Well, I want the Urban Decay Naked Vault REALLY BAD! Initially, talk about the vault was that it would be only available in the UK, but it has landed on the Sephora US site for the wondrous price of $280. :))
Check out what it includes:
This set contains:
- 12 x 0.05 oz Naked eye shadows in Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep, Gunmetal
- 12 x 0.05 oz Naked 2 eye shadows in Foxy, Half Baked, Bootycall, Chopper, Tease, Snakebite, Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted, Blackout
- 12 x 0.05 oz Naked 3 eye shadows in Strange, Dust, Burnout, Limit, Buzz, Trick, Nooner, Liar, Factory, Mugshot, Darkside, Blackheart
- 3 x 0.01 oz 24/7 Glide-On double-ended eye pencil in Darkside/Blackheart, Zero/Whiskey, Perversion/Pistol
- 3 x 0.13 oz Naked lip gloss in Nooner (a gorgeous light neutral nude), Rule34 (a beautiful brown-nude), Streak (the perfect coral-peach)
- 3 x 0.49 oz Naked Flushed in Naked (medium pink), Native (light pink), Streak (medium peach)
As of now, it looks like it's an online exclusive and not in stores. But who knows, it might show up in stores for the holidays.
I only own Naked 1 so this would be perfect in my life.lol!
What do you think? Is that $280 price too high or a steal?