Quick! What Should I Buy? Holiday Guide 2014: $.99 E-Books From Delphine Publications......

Thursday, November 27, 2014


Hey Everyone!!!


Here's an awesome Black Friday sale deal for my readers and book nerds. Delphine Publications is having a $.99 E-book sale available on these book titles on Amazon and Nook. I just read Splitting Karma and I'm in the middle of The Words I Didn't Say. If you are anything like me, just chilling in the house watching movies and eating this holiday, grab one of these $.99 deals and get ready dive into some interesting characters and their lives!!


Check out the list of $.99 books below and follow Delphine Publications on Facebook and Twitter. Plus, stay tuned for my book reviews of Splitting Karma, The Words I Didn't Say and Hate The Way He Loves Me. 




0 comments: