Pin Of The Week! DIY Zoya Remove+......

Tuesday, January 27, 2015



Hey Everyone!!!

Last week I was trolling the #NailGlossip on Twitter and found out that there is a DIY/dupe of my favorite nail polish remover, Zoya Remove+. I love Remove+ because it takes off all your polish and leaves you nails moisturized without any film or stickyness. But, it's wayyy over my coins, it's not cheap by any means, for polish remover. Last time I actually bought it was after I receive an income tax refund. LOL I bought the bottle in the picture below and used it UP. Now I used the bottle with some regular acetone in it.




The gals on the #nailglossip hashtag stated the recipe for Remove+ but I went over to Pinterest and found several pins on it.


As soon as I buy some glycerin, I'm making some! Here is the PIN for the DIY Zoya Remove+ and come over and follow me on Pinterest HERE!!



0 comments: