Face Forward

Wednesday, July 19, 2006


Okay.It's not the clearest picture of my face but I thought I would do a "Face of the Day" as we call it over at the MUA.

Face- Maybelline Ever Fresh Foundation in Caramel and Wet N Wild Bronzer in Medium/Dark

Eyes- mark. e/s in Fairy Dust and Tiki
Cover Girl e/l in Espresso
Maybelline Shadow Effects in Bone fx
Bourjois Lengthening and Curving Mascara

Cheeks- mark. blush in ripe glo and Loreal LE Touch On Color in Golden Amplifier

Brows-Mally Brow Gel

Lips-Urban Decay XXXSlick in Carney


I also went to CVS to buy another piece of Revlon Star Style. Unfortunetly I got to buy it by one piece at time because its pricey.I'm waiting on BOGO 1/2 or free at CVS or Walgreens on the Revlon. Here's my haul:

Maybelline Shinylicious in the NEW Raiz'n Razzle( It's looks just like Estee Lauder's Ametheyst) and NEW Banana Pudding

HIP e/s in NEW Bright Shadow Duo in Flashy

Revlon Star Style Halle Berry e/s in Midnight Kohl

Wet N Wild Ultimate Brow in Chocolate Brow

HIP High Drama Volumizing Mascara in NEW Blue Black

Peace!

J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love how Wet n Wild still does the job without breaking your wallet! Might I add, very lovely!

Anonymous said...

Nice pic sweetie!! You look fab. Those are some great on the ceap buys.